Murphy’s Ten Laws of Computers
10. When computing, whatever happens, behave as though you meant it to happen.
9. When you get to the point where you really understand your computer, it’s probably obsolete.
8. The first place to look for information is in the section of the manual where you least expect to find it.
7. When the going gets tough, upgrade.
6. For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction.
5. To err is human…to blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human, it is downright natural.
4. He who laughs last probably made a back-up.
3. If at first you do not succeed, blame your computer.
2. A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from a simpler system that worked perfectly.
and Murphy’s Number One Law of Computing…
1. The number one cause of computer problems is computer solutions.